Monday, June 3, 2013

And a few of Eden

Eden is officially 10 months old today and I realized that I hardly have any pics of her!  This is mostly due to my lost camera charger, but still- so pathetic! I guess you'll have to take my word for it that she is so adorable and beautiful! I can't imagine life without her.

This one says it all


































At 13 lbs 7 oz, she was up to the 3rd percentile at her 9 month check up.  She has so much personality in that tiny little body!















Spring training game when my parents were in town. 

After a few times of Benson trying to crawl in bed with us, we put a stop to it. And now this is how I find them at night. Eden doesn't seem to mind. These two really do love each other.

    Best buds




1 comment:

  1. hahaha! I love Eden's face in the first picture! Priceless!!

    ReplyDelete