Sunday, September 27, 2015

Levi's birthday



Levi turns one this week! He is such a great baby. I don't know what I did to deserve such a him, but I feel so spoiled. I've had so much fun with him this past year.  He is so content and patient...even when the big kids pounce on him. 





Patience. Contentment. Two qualities I would do well to learn. Is it any wonder we're told to become as a child? 


Jeff and Polly came up for the day to celebrate! So fun!

Currently Levi's favorite activities are dumping out the garbage, playing with the plunger, and climbing out of his high chair. 😁  



Levi- mommy and daddy love you so much. Thanks for adding so much to our family!


1 comment:

  1. I loved reading up on your updates!! Levi is huge! Doesn't even look like anything I remmeber him to look.....I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete