Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween

This year's Halloween costumes were provided by our friends Danny and Collin Wood. In my book, borrowing costumes is the only way to go- not only are they free, but there's no creativity or work involved!
Ward trunk or treating

James was Peter Pan (yes, he wore tights), I wasn't exactly sure what I was. I was suppose to be Tinkerbell, but I was somewhere between that and one of the lost boys. I also had a pirate costume that I wore at another party. The woods really hooked us up! Benson was a pirate, and Eden was a mermaid one night, and a ladybug once that costume got dirty. (The exact same costumes that we used for her last year...shows how little she's grown!)
Our friend's block party


Midwestern's party

Right after trick or treating

No comments:

Post a Comment