Sunday, October 13, 2013

Eden's 1st birthday

Although she doesn't look it, she really did turn 1 (Way back on August 3rd! I'm so behind, but I've got lots of great excuses for it, the biggest one is, the kids broke our computer.  Now that its fixed, I can no longer blame them :). Back to Eden though, here she is opening her presents and sporting her cute birthday hat and shirt from Grandma Vicki.   







Benson loved her presents, and loved her birthday, he definitely had more fun than her!
                              


We celebrated by inviting some of her friends over to the pool.  It was a great turn out.  She is a pretty popular girl:)


                                         Here she is showing her excitement for the party!



                                         Blowing out the candle- and eating the cake!


You may think its an ice cream cone, but its not, it really is cake.  I put an ice cream cone on top of a cupcake in the oven and decorated it... Betty Crocker taught me that one.  James and I were both  happy- she got her own little cake to destroy and get messy from, and I didn't have to waste a whole cake on her to destroy.

                                      
                                          A few of the guests 






And a quick family picture to make sure our camera was working...it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment